Our Engineering Team
We’re a fast growing, multi-disciplinary team of software and quality assurance engineers split across six cross-functional squads and three tribes. We believe close collaboration with product managers and product designers is key to building a world-class platform used by millions of deskless workers.
Building the best end-to-end experience of the core part of our product to enable smooth content consumption, content generation and monitoring of learning activity.
Our Engineering Recruitment Process
Engineering BlogsView all Engineering Blogs
Meet Kasia, Full-Stack Developer at eduMe
We sat down to speak with eduMe Full-Stack Developer, Kasia, to find out more about her path into the role and what she looks out for when interviewing candidates.
Meet Zoe, QA Engineer at eduMe
We sat down to speak with eduMe QA Engineer, Zoe, to find out more about her path into the role and what she looks out for when interviewing candidates.
Work from Anywhere
- 25 days of paid leave a year, plus bank holidays, with the option to carry 5 days over 🏖
- Flexible working to support you, your life, and those around you, supported by £500 to set up your home working environment for comfort and success 🏡
- On top of the above, we offer every employee the chance to spend a month working from anywhere around the globe, every year 🌎
Health & Wellbeing
- Mental health support and video therapy through Spill 👩💻
- £500 per year to spend on whatever you need to support your health & wellbeing, through Juno 💆
- Enhanced parental leave for primary and secondary carers 👶
- Enhanced sick pay for physical and mental health 🤒
Learning & Social
- £500 annual personal learning and education budget 📚
- A quarterly budget for your team to spend on socialising 👋
- Monthly company-wide social events 🎉
- We take the whole company abroad for a multi-day off-site every year! ✈️
- Inclusion in the company share option plan - you're a part of the success! 💰