For frontline workers, having the right tools for the job can make all the difference.
In fact, 78% of leaders say that equipping frontline workers with technology is key to success.
The good news is, there is a huge range of Microsoft Teams integrations you can use to enhance your employee performance, productivity and engagement in the new year and beyond.
Here are the top 5 best Microsoft Teams integrations you need to level up your business today.
Why you need Microsoft Teams integrations for your business
Microsoft Teams is a powerful standalone platform - but if you’re not using the different integrations on offer then you’re missing out.
The number of daily active users of Microsoft Teams now stands at over 270 million people.
Many of these users include frontline workers who require a specialist suite of tools to work effectively.
By embedding apps within the Teams platform, you can create a seamless experience for your deskless employees. Rather than requiring your workforce to access multiple apps across multiple platforms, Microsoft Teams integrations put the tools your employees need, exactly where they need them - in the platform they’re already using.
Give your frontline workers one-click access to employee education, engagement and recognition apps all in one place.
With the right Microsoft Teams integrations, you can transform your business by:
- Reducing digital friction
- Increasing employee productivity
- Boosting communication and collaboration
- Improving employee onboarding and training
- Enhancing employee well-being
Here are our top recommendations for the best Microsoft Teams integrations in 2023.
Harness the power of microlearning for your deskless workforce with the eduMe Microsoft Teams integration (yes, we’ve listed ourselves first, but not without reason!). Use eduMe training within Teams and empower your frontline employees to learn in the flow of work. How? Through one-click access to on-demand, bite-sized training wherever they are.
The mobile-first training tool is designed to guide your frontline workers through essential training and make learning a seamless part of their daily working life. With eduMe, learning is instinctive, integrated, and easy.
- One-tap access to employee onboarding and ongoing training
- Mobile-first, engaging microlearning format
- Build, publish, manage and access courses in a few clicks within Microsoft Teams
- Create courses quickly with an easy-to-use, intuitive content builder
- Assign to existing teams in your workspaces
- Track learner completions and course progress without leaving Microsoft Teams
"eduMe is the gold standard of what it looks like to integrate technically” - Tamara Palmer, Flagger Force
Ranking as the #1 people management platform, Lattice makes it easy for people leaders to transform their people success strategy and build high-performing teams. With innovative features to drive employee engagement, performance management and employee development, Lattice helps you create a culture of continuous feedback for frontline workers. The Microsoft Teams integration makes it easier to engage employees and keep them informed.
- Get instant Goal Updates across your organization
- See continuous feedback for your employees all in one place
- Collaborate on 1:1 agendas for review sessions
- Send direct invitations for surveys and feedback
Enhance your company culture with Bonusly, the employee recognition app that’s all about bringing more fun to every day. With Bonusly’s Microsoft Teams integration, employees can publicly recognize one another with bonuses, donations, comments and achievements in their team. Bonusly is social, spontaneous and a celebration of your company’s core values - all embedded in the Microsoft Teams platform.
- Improve retention and productivity with rewards and recognition tools
- Gather more feedback with a built-in survey feature
- Get actionable data with comprehensive analytics and reporting
- Access via the web, mobile and Microsoft Teams integrations
An award-winning employee app for workplace collaboration, Beekeeper is designed to improve communication for your frontline workforce. By putting all the communications tools you need in one place, the Beekeeper Microsoft Teams integration lets companies connect seamlessly with deskless workers to improve efficiency, employee engagement and safety and compliance.
- Customizable home screen and targeted messages for workers
- Inline translations for multilingual teams
- Track receipt of essential information
- Monitor employee activation and engagement real-time
Used by millions of workers across 100 countries, Limeade is an immersive employee well-being app created to help businesses develop a healthier workplace environment. Limeade’s Microsoft Teams integration gives workers access to hundreds of science-based well-being activities, helping businesses take meaningful steps to improve employee engagement, inclusion and communication on their frontline and beyond.
- Get real-time predictive insights to reduce employee turnover
- In-built employee community to support milestones
- Integrate with partner apps including mindfulness, lifestyle coaching and more
- Reward employees and celebrate their wins
Ready to level up your Microsoft Teams tech stack?
These 5 best Microsoft Teams integrations will set your employees up for success in the new year and beyond.
Give your frontline workers the knowledge they need to excel with seamless, passwordless access to training and onboarding through the eduMe Microsoft Teams app training integration. Deliver relevant material to upskill your employees wherever they are, without disruption - and increase engagement with training by up to 300%.
To see how it works, book a demo 👇