These are the individual users in your organisation who are using the EduMe app for learning.
- A Team is a set of individual users in the EduMe app.
- If you want to assign a course or send a message, you must do this for a Team, not for an individual user (although a Team can have only one user).
- Users can be in more than one Team at the same time.
- Groups are used to organise Teams and individual Users.
- They represent larger divisions within your organisation, such as different cities or countries.
- Users and Teams can only be in ONE Group e.g. a user cannot be in Group Latam as well as Group Europe.
- The Group is displayed above the Teams and Users sub-tab. Use the drop-down menu to change Groups.