We recommend using dimensions of about 550 (width) x 250 (height) pixels (ratio 2:1). NOTE: images may appear differently on different size phones.
For optimal display, we recommend the following:
- use pictures in horizontal (landscape) layout, not vertical (portrait) layout.
- try to include some padding / white space around the top, bottom and sides of images (you can do this by creating a blank image ‘template’ in an photo editing tool like Paint or Photoshop, and then pasting your image into the centre of the template).
- avoid images that have important information like text along the edges of the image, as the details may be cut off: use images with a central focus if possible.
- in general, avoid lots of text or detailed information in your images, as this may be hard to read on a small phone.
- You can use most image format e.g. jpg, gif, or png.