● keep cards short and to the point (Twitter-style), with one main message per card
● use a wide variety of different cards, image and message types
● use an informal, conversational style
● try to make the cards clear and actionable - what should users DO after reading them?
● tailor the message to your audience - think of their background, interests, goals, work environment, challenges...
● give them useful information that makes their jobs easier
● show them the benefits: What’s in it for them? Why is something important for them to do or know?