● try to use branded, relevant images in your message cards, rather than generic stock images or clipart: ask your Marketing department if you can use images from your company website, sales catalogs, etc.
● When ‘official’ images are not available, use sites like Pexels, Unsplash, Burst, Pixabay and Flickr to download copyright-free images, or check if your company has a subscription to an image bank like Shutterstock or Dreamstime.
● edit images using free software like Paint (Windows) or Preview (Mac).
● to get your images to display correctly in the app, you can:
○ use the ‘crop’ tool to achieve the best dimensions (650x290px), or
○ create a blank image canvas in the size you need (e.g. 650x290px); then cut and paste your card image onto this canvas and adjust the size until it fits the frame.